Radio Raceline Helium Expert Frame
Radio Raceline has been kicking goals in the BMX racing world, and the Radio Helium Expert frame really shows their high level attention to detail.
Coming from the We Make Things parent company (the same crew that brings you Wethepeople & Eclat BMX brands), you see a very high attention to detail. If you are in need of an Expert race frame, then consider the Radio Raceline Helium Expert frame a great choice.
- Material hydroformed 6061-T6 alloy
- Forged and CNC machined dropouts with Integrated chain tensioners
- V-brake mounts (Disc brake compatible)
- Water transfer (no scratch) decals
- Suits 20 x 1-3/8" wheel size
- 73.5º Head tube angle
- 19.5" (495mm) top tube length (effective)
- 13" minimum chainstay length
- 215mm seat tube length
- 503mm rider area
- 10.8" BB height
- 1-1/8" integrated head tube
- 10mm dropouts
- 22.2mm seat post size
- Euro BB
- V-brake mounts
- Weight (Inc. seat clamp): 1.455kg / 3.21lbs
Thank you for everything, we are very happy with the bike and your service!!
I ordered my Skyway TA Replica from Back Bone and after being told it was being packed up, I'm assuming it was a floor model, it showed up, scratched up. In addition to the known damages, the seat and post were improperly packed, which lead to sections of the frame that were scratched down to the bare metal. Below is the list of damages that I found:
- Seat post = scratched and scuffed up and also has paint runs on it.
- Seat stays = gouges from the bolt on the seat from when it was packed and some other scratches under the brake
- Fork = small knicks on the front, back and side
- Red Cable = the housing is torn
- Top Tube = marked up from the cable and scuffed up from the zip ties that were used to hold the brake cable
- Bars = small knicks and scratched up by the brake lever
Are some of these scratches small, yes, however when you put all of them together, it's pretty upsetting.
My recommendation, do not buy a bike from out of the country. It makes correcting the situation that much more difficult.
I have attached some photos, but doubt this will make it to the company website.........
Awesome bike rides smooth looks great and quick shipping
This is exactly what we were looking for, providing protection without restricting mobility. And he likes how it looks so, that's a plus
Back Bone went above and beyond with ensuring I had the correct cable delivered for my sons Kink Bmx. Rhys was helpful in all ways.
The cable was really easy for me (mum bmx novice) to install.
Definitely recommend BackBone
The chain is the best 👌 delivered in great shape, and got free stickers. Top that off the guys were always in contact with me for updates.
Comfortable and good quality also super light compared to other helmets.
Delivery was a while but was understandable and they sent me a nice post card which made me happy 👍
Got my old school redline sprocket that no one else had super fast, super friendly and personalized note. A lot of places should have this level of customer service. THANK YOU BACKBONEBMX!
Thank you Backbone! Shipping was great and the bars arrived undamaged. I now have V bars on my PL - 26! Thanks again!
Just let them know if you have any concerns about the delivery; they protect your purchase well.
Awesome service 🤘
Appreciate the speed and service from you guys
Well done lads
Ordered numerous parts and clothing, always on time. Feels good to get a personalised card from rhys and Tyson every time. Much love fellas
All and all was an awesome experience dealing with back bone bmx. Defiantly will be using them again.