Radio Quartz Pro XXL BMX Race Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
RADIO QUARTZ PRO XXL RACE BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Pro XXL frame suits riders 180 - 194cm tall
- Top end race bike with no upgrades necessary
- Built with Radio Quartz frame ($1100 value) and Radio Solar Carbon forks ($890 value), making this bike a huge value for money saving
- Radio Turbine hubset with Radio Raceline disc brake kit
- Full Radio high-end aftermarket parts kit
- Just 9.10kg!
The largest XXL Radio Quartz bike uses a lengthy 21.75" top tube frame, meaning even the tallest riders are catered to!
Built using the aftermarket Radio Quartz frame and Radio Solar carbon forks, coupled with the best of the best parts.
If you need to upgrade your next race bike with a custom setup, the Radio Quartz Pro XXL race bike will give you everything you need to get you on the podium, while saving you potentially thousands of dollars.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21.75″
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 15.25″
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6″
- FRAME: Radio Quartz Hydroformed 6061 T6 alloy, forged & disc brake mount ready dropouts, tapered headtube with integrated chain tensioners
- FORK: Radio Solar carbon fork, 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ tapered steerer tube, 32mm offset
- HANDLEBAR: Radio Neon Pro, hydroformed multiple butted & heat-treated CRMO, 8.5" Rise, 29" Width
- GRIPS: Radio Xenon clamp-on grips, 139mm long
- STEM: Radio Neon Pro top loading stem, CNC machined alloy, 54mm reach
- HEADSET: Radio Pro integrated tapered headset, sealed bearing, 1 1/8″ - 1.5"
- BRAKE LEVER: Radio Raceline, hydraulic disc brake 2 finger lever
- BRAKE: Radio Raceline, hydraulic disc brake, 120mm rotor
- CRANK: Radio Xenon Pro 2pc crank, cold-forged alloy, 24mm spindle, 180mm length
- BB: Radio BSA24 external bearing cups, 24mm, CNC machined, sealed bearing
- PEDALS: Radio Xenon slim alloy, crmo axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z1exHX 1/2" x 3/32″
- SPROCKET: Radio Xenon Pro alloy 4 bolt chainring, 44t
- DRIVER: Radio 16t cog, sealed driver
- FRONT HUB: Radio Turbine CNC alloy front hub, sealed bearing, 3/8″ female CRMO axle, 36h
- REAR HUB: Radio Turbine CNC alloy disc brake cassette hub, sealed bearing, 3/8″ female bolt, 36h
- RIMS: Radio Argo Pro, double wall 36h alloy
- SEAT: Radio Xenon Pivotal seat, no padding
- SEAT POST: Radio Pivotal 27.2mm alloy
- SEAT CLAMP: Radio Helium Pro alloy seat clamp, quick release, 31.8mm
- TIRES: Radio Oxygen Foldable, tubeless ready 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- WEIGHT: 9.00kg
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.