Radio Quartz Pro L BMX Race Bike
RADIO QUARTZ PRO L RACE BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Pro L frame suits riders 160 - 175cm tall
- Top end race bike with no upgrades necessary
- Built with Radio Quartz frame ($1100 value) and Radio Solar Carbon forks ($890 value), making this bike a huge value for money saving
- Radio Turbine hubset with Radio Raceline disc brake kit
- Full Radio high-end aftermarket parts kit
- 52.41" Gear ratio
Using an lengthy 20.9" top tube frame, the Radio Quartz Pro L bike is perfect for the rider looking to jump to the 'PRO' size bike and still needs a bit of length.
Built using the aftermarket Quartz frame and Solar carbon forks, there is no expense spared.
The Radio Quartz Pro L race bike will give you the custom ride, with everything you need to get you on the podium, while saving you potentially thousands of dollars.
At less than 9kg, the Radio Quartz Pro L bike is already insanely light, considering there's no titanium anywhere. Incredible.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.9″
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 14.25″
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6″
- FRAME: Radio Quartz Hydroformed 6061 T6 alloy, forged & disc brake mount ready dropouts, tapered headtube with integrated chain tensioners
- FORK: Radio Solar carbon fork, 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ tapered steerer tube, 32mm offset
- HANDLEBAR: Radio Neon Pro, hydroformed multiple butted & heat-treated CRMO, 8" Rise, 28.5" Width
- GRIPS: Radio Xenon clamp-on grips, 139mm long
- STEM: Radio Neon Pro top loading stem, CNC machined alloy, 54mm reach
- HEADSET: Radio Pro integrated tapered headset, sealed bearing, 1 1/8″ - 1.5"
- BRAKE LEVER: Radio Raceline, hydraulic disc brake 2 finger lever
- BRAKE: Radio Raceline, hydraulic disc brake, 120mm rotor
- CRANK: Radio Xenon Pro 2pc crank, cold-forged alloy, 24mm spindle, 175mm length
- BB: Radio BSA24 external bearing cups, 24mm, CNC machined, sealed bearing
- PEDALS: Radio Xenon slim alloy, crmo axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z1exHX 1/2" x 3/32″
- SPROCKET: Radio Xenon Pro alloy 4 bolt chainring, 43t
- DRIVER: Radio 16t cog, sealed driver
- FRONT HUB: Radio Turbine CNC alloy front hub, sealed bearing, 3/8″ female CRMO axle, 36h
- REAR HUB: Radio Turbine CNC alloy disc brake cassette hub, sealed bearing, 3/8″ female bolt, 36h
- RIMS: Radio Argo Pro, double wall 36h alloy
- SEAT: Radio Xenon Pivotal seat, no padding
- SEAT POST: Radio Pivotal 27.2mm alloy
- SEAT CLAMP: Radio Helium Pro alloy seat clamp, quick release, 31.8mm
- TIRES: Radio Oxygen Foldable, tubeless ready 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
This is a great frame for flatland and has similar geometry to the new Haro Ground Master frames (this Squib will probably not see a set of trails). After throwing on a set of S&M Fast Pitch forks and drilling/tapping for a gyro set up, the Squib was ready to hit the flatland spot to roll hitchhikers, scuff and turbine. The colour scheme and decals look great and has high quality workmanship as expected being a frame made by S&M. The guys at Backbone were extremely helpful in getting the frame to me.
The guys at Back Bone were super friendly and helpful with another alternative when they didn't have in stock what i was originally after. They rang me to sort it out and this was a refreshing change to get some real human interaction.
Thank you for everything, we are very happy with the bike and your service!!
I ordered my Skyway TA Replica from Back Bone and after being told it was being packed up, I'm assuming it was a floor model, it showed up, scratched up. In addition to the known damages, the seat and post were improperly packed, which lead to sections of the frame that were scratched down to the bare metal. Below is the list of damages that I found:
- Seat post = scratched and scuffed up and also has paint runs on it.
- Seat stays = gouges from the bolt on the seat from when it was packed and some other scratches under the brake
- Fork = small knicks on the front, back and side
- Red Cable = the housing is torn
- Top Tube = marked up from the cable and scuffed up from the zip ties that were used to hold the brake cable
- Bars = small knicks and scratched up by the brake lever
Are some of these scratches small, yes, however when you put all of them together, it's pretty upsetting.
My recommendation, do not buy a bike from out of the country. It makes correcting the situation that much more difficult.
I have attached some photos, but doubt this will make it to the company website.........
Awesome bike rides smooth looks great and quick shipping
This is exactly what we were looking for, providing protection without restricting mobility. And he likes how it looks so, that's a plus
Back Bone went above and beyond with ensuring I had the correct cable delivered for my sons Kink Bmx. Rhys was helpful in all ways.
The cable was really easy for me (mum bmx novice) to install.
Definitely recommend BackBone
The chain is the best 👌 delivered in great shape, and got free stickers. Top that off the guys were always in contact with me for updates.
Comfortable and good quality also super light compared to other helmets.
Delivery was a while but was understandable and they sent me a nice post card which made me happy 👍
Got my old school redline sprocket that no one else had super fast, super friendly and personalized note. A lot of places should have this level of customer service. THANK YOU BACKBONEBMX!
Thank you Backbone! Shipping was great and the bars arrived undamaged. I now have V bars on my PL - 26! Thanks again!
Just let them know if you have any concerns about the delivery; they protect your purchase well.
Awesome service 🤘
Appreciate the speed and service from you guys
Well done lads
Ordered numerous parts and clothing, always on time. Feels good to get a personalised card from rhys and Tyson every time. Much love fellas