Radio Dice 16" BMX Bike
RADIO DICE 16" BMX KEY FEATURES
- Suits riders 110 - 140cm tall
- 6061-T6 alloy frame to lighten up the ride
- Short 127mm alloy Radio crankset with sealed bearing euro BB further reduces weight
- 28h wheels for lightweight
- Easier 25/10 gearing makes for better pedaling when younger
- Lower 6.2" standover suits a smaller rider
Young riders looking to get into BMX are taken care of with the Radio Dice 16 inch BMX!
One of the lightest 16" BMX bikes on the market, you can see that Radio have taken care when choosing to Build the Dice 16; a lightweight alloy frame, 28 spoke wheels and an easier 25/10 gearing on light alloy cranks make the Radio Dice easier to manoeuvre.
The Alloy frame is a particularly smart move for those who want their young and budding BMXer to enjoy their first bike.
The Radio Dice 16 model is available in two colour options and stacked with Salt and Radio BMX parts.
- Top tube length: 16"
- Chainstay length: 11.1"
- Standover height: 6.2"
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71.5°
- BB Height: 9.75"
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy
- Fork: Radio Rookie 16 fork, 1020 hi-ten , tapered legs
- Bars: Radio Rookie 16, 1020 hi-ten, 6.75" rise
- Grips: Radio Am grips, flangeless
- Stem: Radio “Junior” top loading stem, 40mm reach
- Headset: FSA A-headset
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: RADIO “JUNIOR 16” 3pc crank, forged alloy, 127mm length
- BB: Euro (BSA 68), 19mm sealed bearing, JIS taper
- Pedals: Radio Rookie nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: KMC S1 chain
- Sprocket: Radio Rookie steel 25t sprocket
- Front Hub: Radio Am alloy hub, loose ball 3/8”s axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Radio Am cassette hub, semi-sealed, 10t, 14mm axle, 28h
- Front Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 28h
- Rear Rim: Radio Rookie rim, straight single wall, 28h
- Seat: Radio Rookie Combo seat/post
- Seat Clamp: Radio alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALT “Tracer” 2.2" front & rear
- Weight: 8.46kg / 18.65lbs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.