Kink Kicker 18" BMX Bike (2023)
KINK KICKER 18" 2023 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES
- 18" top tube and 18" wheels work perfectly for a rider 135 - 155cm tall
- Sealed bearing Mid BB with shorter length tubular 3-piece cranks
- Sealed bearing, integrated headset requires less maintenance
- Wide 2.4" tires provide stability
- 36 spoke wheels are incredibly tough for an 18" bike
The 2023 Kink Kicker 18 is always a winner in the 18 inch BMX department, one of the most popular 18 inch bikes we sell, year after year.
The Kink Kicker 18" 2023 bike features size appropriate parts and geometry assure you're getting a bike that performs.
Built with tough parts and tough looks that a rider of any age would be stoked on, this 18 inch wheeled beast is the perfect choice for a younger/shorter rider who won't quite fit on a 20".
- Toptube Length: 18"
- Chainstay Length: 12.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Frame: Kink Kicker 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink T800, 8” rise 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L2 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 152mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Cypress Slim Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 18″ x 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 18″ x 2.4″
- Weight: 11.33kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.