Hyper Indy Frame (Logan Martin Signature)
The Hyper Indy frame is BMX phenom Logan Martin's signature frame! From what we've witnessed, this frame can do it all. Logan Martin needs the geometry to spin 1080s and quad tailwhips, so the Hyper Indy BMX frame provides.
Logan Martin's BMX career might be incredible, but it was a highlight for us to have Logan attend (& win) ACT Jam 2017. He is without a doubt one of the best riders of all time, and a great dude.
The frame you need if you want to ride like Logan!
- Supertherm butted Chromoly tubing
- External DT gusset
- 5mm heat-treated invest cast dropouts
- Integrated seatclamp
- Head tube drilled for gyro tabs
- Hyper logo seat stay bridge
- Removable seat stay brake mounts (sold separately)
- Top tube: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" slammed
- 75° Head tube angle
- 71° Seat tube angle
- BB Height: 11.625"
- 14mm dropouts
- Weight: 1.96kg / 4.31lb