Forgotten Thrasher 18" BMX Bike
FORGOTTEN THRASHER BIKE 2021 KEY FEATURES
- Sealed bearings throughout (headset, BB & hubs)
- Chromoly 8" rise handlebars for a smaller rider
- Shorter than normal 17.8" top tube length to suits a rider 7 - 12 years old
A perfect size bike for a younger rider 7 - 12 years old to get rad on, the Forgotten Thrasher 18 inch BMX bike is built with awesome specs that will suit a smaller rider perfectly.
With sealed bearings throughout, the Forgotten Thrasher 18 makes sure you're out there riding and not getting your bike fixed!
- TOP TUBE: 17.8"
- HEAD TUBE: 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE: 71º
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Frame: 1020 Hi Ten steel, Top & Down Tube Gussets
- Forks: Forgotten Pro Style Fork
- Handlebars: CRMO Forgotten, 8" rise, 26.5" wide
- Grips: Tempered Zephyr, flangeless
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearing
- Stem: Forgotten Alloy Top Load, 40mm reach
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads
- Brake lever (right): Alloy
- Cables: Slick (rear)
- Sprocket: Forgotten 25T
- Crankset: Forgotten 3pc Forged
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC 510
- Pedals: Wellgo PC
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h
- Tires: Innova 20” x 2.25”
- Front Hub: Forgotten Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: Forgotten Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Seat/Seatpost: Forgotten Pro Seat/Post Combo
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.