Fiend Type R BMX Bike (2022)
FIEND TYPE R 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Garrett Reynolds signature model featuring the same geometry as a Reynolds frame!
- Full Chromoly frame, fork and bars is strong
- Double walled Mission Mylar rims with Cinema tires
- Mission Sealed Freecoaster, 4 x sleeved pegs and guard sprocket = STREET
Arguably the G.O.A.T. for BMX street riding, Garrett Reynolds and Fiend BMX have released the Fiend Type R bike to be as close to Garrett's own ride.
Full Chromoly throughout, with everything taken care of if heading to the streets is your thing; we're talking a high-level freecoaster, 4 x pegs, and a Fiend Reynolds guard sprocket to make sure that whatever moves you're aiming for, the Fiend Type R BMX has you covered.
- TOP TUBE: 20.75”
- CHAINSTAY: 13”
- STAND OVER: 9”
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.625"
- Fiend Type R full CRMO frame
- Fiend Embryo CRMO forks with 1pc steerer and tapered legs
- Fiend crown 52mm reach stem, alloy screened logo
- Fiend Embryo CRMO handlebars, 9.25” rise
- Fiend team flangeless grips
- Removable mission cease u-brake (not pictured but assembled as standard)
- Mission Linear cable (not pictured but assembled as standard)
- Mission 3pc 165mm heat-treated cranks, 19mm 8 spline spindle
- Sealed Mid BB
- Fiend Reynolds sprocket with removable Havoc nylon guard
- Mission Nylon pedals
- Mission mylar double wall rims, 36h
- Mission Brigade front hub w/ female axle, 10mm bolts, 36h Sealed
- Mission Deploy freecoaster, 36h Sealed, 9t driver
- Cinema Williams tires, 2.5"
- Fiend Combo seat
- Alloy combo
- Integrated seat clamp
- 4 x Steel pegs w/nylon sleeves
- Weight: 11.4kg / 25.25lbs
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.