Fiend Type O 18" BMX Bike (2022)
FIEND TYPE O 18" BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Small frame geometry for a rider 115 - 150cm tall
- Shorter 152mm length tubular CRMO cranks with Sealed Mid BB
- Mission sealed cassette hub
- Mission parts throughout
You're looking at a winner for the next generation with the 2022 Fiend Type O 18" bike!
With everything you'd want for modern day shredding, but sized for a younger rider the Fiend Type O 18 is packed with great parts and sealed bearings where it counts.
There's a heavy influence on street riding, but you'll enjoy any type of riding on the Fiend Type O 18 BMX.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.25"
- Embryo 18" frame with CRMO DT
- Embryo 18" forks with tapered legs
- Integrated headset
- Fiend Crown top load stem
- Embryo 1020 Hi-Ten handlebars, 8.25” rise
- Fiend Team flangeless grips
- Mission Cease brakes
- Mission Captive linear cable
- Mission 3-piece 152mm cranks
- Sealed Mid BB
- 25t Fiend sprocket
- Mission nylon pedals
- Mission X7 single wall rims, 36h
- Mission Echo looseball front hub
- Mission Combat sealed cassette w/9t sealed driver,
- Innova 2.40” tires
- Fiend Type O seat/post combo
- Weight: 11.29kg
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.