Fairdale Taj 27.5" Bike (2022)
FAIRDALE TAJ BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 27.5" wheeled BMX bike
- Full chromoly frame, fork and handlebars
- Double wall rims with sealed bearing hubs for strength
- BMX styling and feel to make it agile enough to jump, but still comfortable to sit down and pedal
The Fairdale Taj 2022 bike is a real thing of beauty. If you're not aware of who Taj Mihelich is, he is a BMX legend who helped changed the way people rode BMX. While his full throttle BMX days might be behind him - his company Fairdale still embodies the simplicity and fun that BMX riding holds.
His 2022 Fairdale Taj is BMX styled and as tough as you'd want a BMX to be; meaning this Fairdale bike can be jumped to your heart's content. Great choice of geometry means this 27.5" wheeled rig still feels agile, but super comfortable to pedal while sitting down. The perfect bike for a parent who wants to get rad chasing after their kids, or for the ex-BMXer who wants to have more fun than just riding down the road allows.
- Top Tube Length: 24.25”
- Chain Stay Length: 17.20”
- Head Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 55mm drop
- Stand Over Height: 17.5” (centre of BB to top of seat tube)
- Frame: 100% Track Certified Chromoly
- Fork: 100% Chromoly. One-piece machined Steerer Tube
- Handlebar: Fairdale MX-6 Bar, 100% Chromoly Steel
- Stem: Sunday Freeze, Top-Load, 48mm Reach
- Headset: FSA Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever, Left and Right
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield, Front and Rear
- Grips: Fairdale Swan
- Saddle: Fairdale Taj, Railed
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Fairdale, 30mm
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece, Chromoly, 175mm
- Chainwheel: Fairdale, 28t
- BB Parts: Mid, 19mm, Press-fit, Sealed
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Rims: Double wall, 36-Hole, Aluminium
- Front Hub: 36-Hole, 3/8” Axle, Aluminium Shell, Sealed Bearing
- Rear Hub: 36-Hole, 3/8” Axle, Aluminium Shell, Sealed Bearing Cassette
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent Race, 27.5 x 2.2”
- Chain: KMC S1
- Driver: 14t Freewheel
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
All BMX bikes are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate
of $35 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added at the checkout.
Beautiful bike and a pleasure to ride, I purchased it for cruising around and am very happy with it.
The delivery was very fast to, thanks.