DK Legend 26" BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
- Key Features
There's very few bikes that can pull of 'Legend' status; and we think that the DK Legend Retro Cruiser does just that.
This 26 inch BMX bike has got all the modern features that you would expect in today's bikes, but with a classic, old school BMX look that brings you right back to the 70's era.
The DK Legend 26 inch bike has great geometry and parts, making it ready to blast, but oh-so comfy for the cruise around after. The all chrome finish with red anodized parts is a head-turner.. And even comes with a padset to match!
DK Legend 26" bike key features:
- Retro styling for an old school look, with modern spec for strength
- Chromoly main frame with retro looptail
- Sealed bearing BB, headset and hubs
- Double wall rims keep it rolling strong
- V-brakes pull you up quick
- Head Tube: 72.5"
- Seat Tube:72"
- Top Tube: 22.4"
- Chainstay: 16.5"
- FRAME: Chromoly front triangle, retro looptail rear end, integrated headset, MID BB, Integrated post clamp
- FORK: Chromoly Steer tube w/ built in race, Internal thread /w alloy bolt, tapered legs
- HANDLEBAR: 6.5" rise Chromoly
- GRIPS: DK Tsuka w/ press in bar plug
- STEM: DK Jump top load, 53mm reach
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" integrated 45/45 sealed
- BRAKE LEVER: Alloy
- REAR BRAKE: Alloy V Brake
- CRANK: Wise 3pc Tubular 170mm Cro-mo w/pinch bolt
- BB: Sealed 19mm Mid
- PEDALS: DK Blender PC Platform
- SPROCKET: DK 25T
- CHAIN: KMC Z-510 Silver
- FRONT RIM: WISE Rectrix2 Alloy double wall 36H
- REAR RIM: WISE Rectrix2 Alloy double wall 36H
- FRONT HUB: Alloy sealed bearing w/3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Alloy sealed cassette w/14mm axle, 11t driver
- SPOKES: 14G Black
- SEAT: WISE 1pc padded seat/post combo
- SEATPOST: 25.4mm Alloy
- TIRES: Kenda 26 x 2.1"
- ACCESSORIES: 3D H/T Badge, 2-piece padset
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.