Colony Premise BMX Bike
Please use BMX bike sizing as a guide only. Size guide does not take into account skill level or riding preference, so you may need to get a longer or shorter top tube length to suit your style of riding.
Junior (smaller than 20" wheels) BMX bikes sizing
|Rider Age||Rider Height||Bike Size|
|1.5 - 4 years||80 - 110cm||Balance Bike|
|3 - 6 years||95 - 115cm||12" wheels|
|4 - 8 years||100 - 130cm||14" wheels|
|5 - 9 years||110 - 140cm||16" wheels|
|7 - 12 years||120 - 155cm||18" wheels|
20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
All bikes below have 20" wheels, which makes the top tube length the determining factor for optimum sizing.
|Rider Height||Bike Categories||Top Tube Length|
|135 - 150cm||Youth BMX bike||18.5" - 20.25"|
|145 - 165cm||Youth BMX bike||19.8" - 20.5"|
|155 - 170cm||20.25" - 20.75"|
|165 - 180cm||Adult BMX bike||20.5" - 21"|
|Adult BMX bike|
Larger than 20" wheeled BMX bikes sizing
BMX bikes with 22" - 27.5" wheels suit riders of many sizes, but can be more practical for taller riders.
|Rider Height||Wheel Size|
|170cm +||22" and up|
COLONY PREMISE BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Full Chromoly frame, fork & bars equals strength
- Sealed bearing wheelset with double rims equals more strength
- 20.8" top tube suits riders up to 6ft tall
- Aftermarket high pressure Colony Griplock tires
The Colony Premise BMX is one of the best high level bikes around; a straight up, easy choice for a rider who doesn't want to drop money on a custom bike, but still wants a bike they can depend on.
The Colony Premise BMX bike is in full swing for with a full chromoly frame, fork and handlebars keeps the rig strong, along with a whole bunch of Colony BMX aftermarket parts.
You can't miss with this epic ride from Colony BMX.
- TOP TUBE: 20.8"
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.2°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 13"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- Frame: Colony Premise Full CRMO, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Forks: Colony Premise Full CRMO, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube, 25mm offset
- Bars: Colony Full CRMO, 9" Rise x 29.5" Wide
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CRMO Tubular 8 spline 19mm spindle, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tire: Colony Griplock 2.35”
- Rear Tire: Colony Griplock 2.35”
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Hub Guards: 1 x Non drive side (rear) plastic, 2 x front plastic, removable
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony CC Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 10.7kgs / 23.59lb
All BMX bikes 20 inch wheel* and smaller are shipped in a bike box at a flat rate of $35 Australia wide.
22 inch - 29 inch wheel bikes will be shipped with a big bike shipping rate of $89 Australia wide.
We provide an optional pre-service bike build to
dramatically cut down on the assembly and prolong the life of your bike, which
can be added separately before checkout.
*20 inch suspension bikes will incur the big bike shipping rate.