BSD ALVX AF Frame (2021)
Alex Donnachie's signature BSD ALVX AF frame; 2021's models are bringing the heat with some very rad colour options.
If you're after a super tech street BMX steed that has become the go to for most street riders out there, this is the one for you.
The 2021 BSD ALVX AF frame has an incredibly short back end, thanks to an invest cast chainstay yoke that allows for plenty of room even when running a 2.4" tire.
NOTE: This is a brakeless frame. You will not be able to run brakes with this frame.
- 20.6 / 20.8 / 21" Top tube lengths
- 75.5° headtube angle
- 71° Seattube angle
- 12.5″ - 13″ rear end length
- BB Height: 11.7″
- Standover height: 8.7″
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Super short rear end slammable to 12.5”
- Extra wide rear end for up to 2.4” tyres
- Invest cast 7mm dropouts
- Invest cast chainstay yoke
- External gussets
- No brake mounts
- Built in chain tensioners
- Cast dropouts
- Sanko CRMO tubing